- Establish a sustainable technology vision for the company and work with the development team to turn it into reality
- Develop technology strategy and be involved into decision making process with senior management
- Design a state-of-the-art system architecture
- Set up efficient development process and tool landscape
- Build core elements of the system yourself and provide this functionality via robust interfaces to your colleagues
- Several years of experience in the IT function within the insurance industry
- Good understanding of terminology, data models and key processes in the insurance and reinsurance value chain
- Strong OOP background; Design patterns; Agile software development; Dependency Injection;
ORM frameworks; Test driven development
- Combining traits of team lead, architect and software engineer while remaining hands-on with code
- Ability to plan and prioritise a variety of technology development projects
- Good communicator with attention to details
- German language is a plus
gmbc group is a young and growing company with offices in Hamburg, London and Paris. Our business is highly international and resides at the intersection of applied mathematics, information technology, risk transfer and process management. Our clients are insurance companies and insurance intermediaries.
We are providing professional services based on a modern technology which simplifies the transactions between insurers and reinsurers. It encompasses all parts of the reinsurance transaction lifecycle. We invest into innovative technology solutions which are so far unique for the traditional reinsurance market.
What to Expect
A professional and dynamic team, an opportunity to create and shape things independently, and a perspective for a professional development along with a rapidly growing company.
More information about our company is available at www.gmbcgroup.com