“Be Bold, Bring Action” isn’t just a value that hangs on the wall, it’s our approach to changing the workforce of the future. At SafetyCulture we surface critical data through automation and workflows that optimises and improves team performance. We are changing the way individuals, teams and companies think...
Our ambition to empower front-line workers has been powered by our flagship product iAuditor since 2014 and enabled us to work with 16,000 global customers. “Think Customer” is the pulse of our company with the likes of Qantas, Accor and BHP contributing to over 1 million inspections performed every month all over the world!
Our growing teams remain “Open, Honest, Always” and just as individuals grow, we have outgrown being the world most used checklist app. The data we’ve been collecting over the past 5 years has allowed us to move faster than ever, helping the success of our customers today, whilst providing us with a vision of a future that includes IoT, training and machine learning.
Now in 5 regions, we have grown to 300+ individuals tackling a huge opportunity! It’s challenging, it’s not be done at this scale before and we have more questions than answers but we are “Better as a Team” at solving things. We are tackling a huge problem here - genuinely improving the working environment, ultimately saving lives by preventing accidents from happening!
So, what’s next for SafetyCulture? We’re exploring opportunities and delving into the potential of the insurance play. We are actively partnering with global insurers and have major plans to grow throughout the industry. It's both hard and ambitious.
When insurers help their customers deploy our mobile technology as part of their risk mitigation strategy, they are able to fundamentally shift the way their clients approach risk. This helps insurers differentiate themselves in an increasingly commoditized insurance landscape, improving their ability to win new business and retain clients. The result for the insurer is improved profitability by lowering claims rates and improving claims defensibility.
As Partnerships Manager in Insurance, your role is pivotal to developing partnerships with leading commercial insurers and helping to dramatically extend our customer base. You’ll have a clear understanding of commercial insurance, the risk management offerings in the market, and how the industry is being reshaped by data and technology. You are driven by sales helping us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Networking comes naturally to you - you are completely engaged in the generation of significant-scale new business opportunities through effective partnerships with leading insurers. You excel at meeting with and speaking to prospective partners to generate interest; networking through complex organisations and providing support to ensure sales targets are achieved.
Your passion lies within the development, understanding and building of the insurance market from the inside of a commercial insurer. You have highly effective networking used to influence your large, complex stakeholders.
You get risk management and the opportunity present in the work that insurers do for their customers and how we can differentiate.
You are mission obsessed and have a laser focus on the delivery that SafetyCulture message far and wide. Our mission to put safety and quality in the hands of 1 million users by 2020 by implementing at-scale partnerships with the world’s most forward-thinking insurers - motivates you by having the capability to make a difference and disrupt the untouched industry.
Goals helps you to thrive in your role and recognise the opportunity we have to flip the insurance space into a new direction.
This is an opportunity to help build something from the early stages, take ownership of developing our insurance pipeline, and leverage your experience outside the corporate world.
“Be Bold Bring Action”, this is what we live by and want you to as well!
- Prospect for new leads and create opportunities in the commercial insurance market;
Create partnership opportunities, ensuring quarterly targets are achieved;
- Network with senior stakeholders across Risk Engineering, Risk Management, Innovation, and Broking functions within medium and large insurers and brokers;
- Work closely with our Partnerships Manager to develop our strategy for long-term, successful partnerships;
- Research the right events to attend, and attend them leveraging networking opportunities;
- Understand insurer pain, needs and preferences;
- Research existing accounts, identify key players and generate opportunities;
- Partner with marketing to develop marketing campaigns;
- Respond to all inbound enquiries from potential insurance partners;
- Perform in person and online demos and share the value of iAuditor to prospective customers;
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all activity.
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward;
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors;
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025. Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition;
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation;
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission.
- We’re offering super attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- You have the opportunity to put time into doing things that you love and are passionate about like day off annually to work with a charitable cause, cycling to work schemes
- Convenience is what we want for you - we offer car parking loans to make your ride much easier to work