We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to join our exciting mission-driven startup, so-sure, backed by 500 startup and 7% Ventures. Based in London, so-sure is restoring consumer trust in insurance by providing its customers fast, easy and reliable claims and up to 80% money back, every year, when they don’t claim.
We are the Robin Hood of insurance, addressing the fundamental issues of insurance: the cost and the poor claim experience. With globally ambitions, across consumer lines, we started a year ago in the UK with mobile phone insurance. Our claims Net Promoter Score is in the 70s – which is unheard of in insurance – and our first customers have just received money back – one got 71%, others got 45%.
We are a close-knit team striving for excellence and focused to deliver amazing customer experience.
About the role
You will be empowered to identify, approach and close distribution partnership agreements with a variety of off and online partners, across sectors. While constantly identifying mutually beneficial solutions for ourselves and our partners, you will work closely with the digital product team to ensure we can deliver a seamless experience for our partners’ customers, while ensuring our final terms are commercially viable.
● You will have had successful experience in solution-driven B2B sales
● You will be an excellent communicator with strong empathy skills
● You will be able to attract and network with high-profile corporate partnerships
● This is a small team of 7 so prior experience in an SME would be useful.
● Work with the CEO to drive and deliver an exceptional business income-generation strategy
● Liaise with Digital Product team to ensure deliverability of the partnership distribution solution
● Identify, develop and secure new corporate partnerships
● Build and maintain relationship in a highly professional way
Schedule & Salary
● This role is full time but flexible. Everyone in the business works to their own schedule, incorporating a few non-negotiable office and team based appointments. Flexibility is a top down culture.
● The salary is negotiable depending on the person and will be heavily weighted on sales.