Digital Risks is a rising star of insurance, leading member of the insurtech community, and saviour of digital businesses, with technology, products and a user experience built around their needs.
Driven by the inadequacy of insurance for tech and media innovators, we’ve rewritten the rule book, developing our own online platform and monthly subscription model - giving ultimate flexibility to fast-moving businesses.
Our ambitious customers have their eyes on scaling up and we want to be there with them. We're building market leading products and a forward-thinking team of insurance/techie hybrids, with the skills and industry knowledge to offer insurance that grows as our customers do.
It's insurance, but not as you know it. Forget legacy IT systems, clunky products and a bad user experience, we're implementing the latest technology and tools to completely reimagine how businesses interact with their insurance.
In just a couple of years, we’ve built a loyal band of customers, a brand that punches above its weight and raised substantial funding to fuel our ambitious growth plans.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our small but super talented team has done great things in the last two years, defining our market, developing our portfolio of products, building our community and attracting some glowing customer reviews. Now, we’re ready for the next phase of our journey, with some top investors on board and ambitious plans to scale our offering, both in the UK and beyond.
To help us get there, we’re on the hunt for a passionate and energetic Account Executive to manage our larger, advised clients, from initial meeting right through to sourcing and presenting terms.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter with good attention to detail who is able to think outside of box and go the extra mile for our clients.
Key deliverables and responsibilities will include:
- Manage your workload and provide exceptional client service
- Work closely with our Sales Executives to nurture new business leads, attend client meetings where necessary, and ultimately help drive business growth
- Identify and approach key underwriters, source terms and negotiate where necessary
- Build quote reports and communicate these to new and existing clients
- Manage mid term enquiries from existing clients
- Manage the renewal process, attending client meetings where applicable
- Work closely with the broader team to help identify new products and customer segments
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years in similar level position with good knowledge of general insurance products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen to and analyse customer needs, creating an insurance programme to fit
- Detailed-oriented, organised and able to multitask
Desirable skills and experience:
- London insurance market and industry network
- Chartered Insurance Institute Certified
- Experience dealing with professional/financial lines products
- Experience dealing with tech or media businesses or financial institutions
We're committed to making Digital Risks an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We've built a fantastic team so far, and believe hard work deserves real rewards:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Equity package (EMI scheme) - offering real rewards for delivering business success
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - work hard, play hard!
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazing team. Great founders. Supportive board and investors
- Apple computer and latest tech gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)